Minecraft have released the 54th Title Update for the Xbox One and Xbox 360 versions of the game!
The update, which features a plethora of new features and even some new achievements is available to download right now.
New features include:
• Added Mini Game Heroes Skin Pack.
• Added 7 New Achievements
• Added Biome Scale Slider
• Added Find Balanced Seed option
• Added Llamas, new mobs that can be tamed and ridden, and will form caravans when led.
• Added Parrots. Try letting them ride your shoulder, but be careful what you feed them!
• Added Woodland Mansions, and the mobs that inhabit them: Vindicators, Evokers, and the annoying Vexes that they summon.
• Added Explorer Maps to help you find Ocean Temples and the new Woodland Mansions, and the new Cartographer Villager to sell them to you.
• Added Observer Blocks.
• Added Totem of Undying iteem.
• Added Curses of Binding and Vanishing.
• Added Spawn Eggs to the Creative Menu for Skeleton Horses, Zombie Horses, Elder Guardians, Strays, Wither Skeletons, Husks, and Zombie Villagers.
• Updated Textures for Mule and Donkey Spawn Eggs.
• Added dyeable beds
• Added display of status effects on the HUD.
• Reduced the amount of Food Bar drain player many actions cause, but increased the drain caused by health regeneration.
• Torches can now be placed on the full-block side of Stairs
• Iron bars, glass panes and fences adjacent to the full-block side of a stair will now visually connect.
• Carpet and snow layers can now be placed on top of upside-down stairs.
• Beds are now bouncy, though they do not completely reduce all fall damage.
The new Achievements are as follows:
The Deep End
Defeat an Elder Guardian.
Great View From Up Here
Levitate up 50 blocks from the attacks of a Shulker.
Change of Sheets
Dye your bed a different colour.
Use the Totem of Undying to cheat death.
So I Got That Going For Me...
Lead a Caravan containing at least 5 Llamas.
Let It Go!
Walk across the surface of a deep ocean by freezing the water with Frost Walker boots.
Defeat an Evoker.