Headup Games have announced that they will be bringing their title Slime-San to Xbox One later this year. The game which is essentially a love letter to games from the past 20 years will include over 100 mini games based off of iconic franchise's from throughout the years. All of these mini games will offer a solo and two player option. The game promises to be deep with quick to learn but difficult to master gameplay too.
A full list of features from the title can be found below along with a trailer of what to expect from later in the year when the title releases as part of the id@xbox program.
- Incredibly fast-paced and twitch-timing platforming madness!
- No time to stay still as you are chased by a wall of acid at every corner! Run, run, run!
- Being a slime has its perks. Slime your way through cracked walls and surfaces!
- Bust through brittle obstacles or tense situations with a speedy dash move.
- Slime to slow time, dash to speed it up. Feel like an absolute badass with pixel precise maneuvers!
- A game filled with content: 100 levels made out of 400 rooms combined with 100 new game + levels totaling to a staggering 200 levels and 800 rooms!
- Collect partially-digested apples to unlock different play styles, outfits, shaders and mini-games!
- Get your shopping done in a town of survivors within the worm, home to colorful characters and surprising secrets.
- Each level is timed with online rankings, for the competitive and score-oriented.
- Unlock extra game modes like New Game+, Speed Running and Boss Rush modes!
- Get engrossed in a unique, 5 colored, pixellated world…found… within… the worm?
- Features integrated Twitch mode to display the chat and even have your viewers influence the game!
- Adhesive Wombat, Tiasu, Meganeko, Kubbi, Inverse Phase, Richard Gould... Over 10 composers contributed with over 20 songs for a chiptune album that you can't help but groove out to!