It seems like Microsoft and Infinity Ward are milking the Call of Duty franchise heavily for the Xbox 360 seeing as they have just announced the new limited edition console to go alongside the prestige edition of the game and the hardened edition of the game.
But it now seems like the veteran edition gas been added into the mix as well but this deal is only for peeps who live in the UK so sorry to all you Americans or people from different countries.
So then what does this veteran edition come with I hear you asking, well a list can be found below:
The Modern Warfare 2 Veteran Edition retails for £119.99 and will include:
- Unique Gift Box Packaging.
- Captain Soap MacTavish ultra-premium ARTFX Statue sculpted by Kotobukiya.
- 1/6-scale, 12 tall if standing upright.
- Depicts Modern Warfare veteran Cpt. Soap MacTavish of Task Force 141, equipped with custom snow camouflage and weaponry as seen in Cliffhanger mission from Modern Warfare 2.
- 3 sets of interchangeable weapons and arms, including: Dual ice-climbing pickaxes (pictured) Dual .45 caliber pistols, M14 Enhanced Battle Rifle (affixes to Soap's back when not in use).
- Environmental ice base stores alternate weapons when not in use.
Plus... The Modern Warfare 2 Hardened Edition, including...
- Premium, special-edition SteelBook™ case with custom artwork by Infinity Ward.
- Hardbound art book, Behind the Lines, designed by artists at Infinity Ward, featuring the art of Modern Warfare 2.
- Call of Duty Classic full downloadable game. For the first time ever, Infinity Ward's 2003 award-winning game that launched a franchise comes to consoles. Relive the original Call of Duty experience in HD; winner of over 80 Game of the Year Awards and 50 Editor's Choice Awards.
- Modern Warfare 2 full game.[/list]
So yeah all that for £129.99 sounds a bit pricey to me but saying that I couldn't give a flying toss what they bring out because all I want is the standard game and nothing else.
What do you think of these special editions or should they make one more super deluxe version with an inflatable Soap McTavish which you can have sexual intercourse with because Call of Duty is just that good. Voice your opinions below...