COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
We have come to a conclusion on the winner, and without much competition it was clear to see how much effort xboxresource.com/viewuser.php?...
put into his entry, he also remembered that we asked for your favourite FRUIT Smoothie
, therefore when you put in a Kinect Sensor - not only will it be very sharp and hard to swallow, not even going in to think about what damage it will do, but it is simply not fruit.
Thank you to all participants!
My family and my dad owns a high class gourmet restaurant. He always makes many great smoothies for serving and makes it at home as well. My dad pays people to ship in very exotic fruits from around the world to make lots of smoothies that anyone from anywhere would enjoy. I would love to win this game as well :) So these fruits are exotic so it might be hard to get them if you want to make it.
We have one Fruit Ninja Kinect code to give away, here at Xbox Resource. Fruit Ninja originally debuted on the iPhone and iPad Platform, later coming to Android, WP7 and what not.
All of these instructions given must be placed in a blender
-First you chop bananas around 4 bananas.
- Take one whole African Cucumber and cut it open. Inside is a green jelly pulp it has a smooth melon taste that does not rot or ever lack taste. Scoop one cup of this fruit and put into a blender.
- Now take some Mangosteen this fruit is from Asia. It looks like a coconut once open it has white pulp in it scoop about half a cup into the blender. This fruit has a hint of tang and tastes mostly like peach but has a stronger scent of peach. This is my favorite fruit. This fruit also prevents diseases and cancer.
- For the last fruit, get Passion Fruit this fruit is found in Brazil, and in more places. This fruit also has a tangy, sweet and sour taste. This is full of seeds but mixed in the blender taste delicious.
- Take Van Houtte Fremch Vanilla Coffee powder and pour two and a half teaspoons of it into a blender (this doesn't taste good but it softens the very sweet taste and adds a soft bitter to the taste
- Get chopped ice and pour it into a blender.
- Mix for about 6 minutes or more until the drink blends. Try to keep the seeds of the Passion Fruit so the drink looks better. Haha.
- Finally when done, get some Mexican Dragon Fruit take the skin and place it in the side of the glass. (This makes about 4 glasses also depends how much you drink!!)
- Mathew Mozaffari
All you have to do to be in order of winning this Fruit Ninja Kinect code, is to have an Xbox Resource Account. This is mandatory as we will need to contact you, in order for you to get your code if you are a winner - guest accounts are also invalid.
You need to state what makes your favourite Fruit Smoothie. List what ingredients whiz up your taste buds, for example:
2 Peeled Kiwi's
1 Chopped Banana
1 Diced Apple
10 Strawberry's (stalks removed, of course)
1 Dragon Fruit, Chopped.
Competition Closes 24/09/2011
, 9AM GMT.