Ms Splosion Man, Boulder Dash-XL & Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team are all available on the Xbox Live Marketplace. Follow the links below if you want to download them.

Ms Splosion Man - 800MSP - marketplace.xbox.com/Product/M... ... ajornelson

Boulder Dash-XL - 800MSP - marketplace.xbox.com/Product/B... ... ajornelson

Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team - 800MSP - marketplace.xbox.com/Product/W... ... ajornelson

Comments
[img]http][img]http][img]http]

Ms Splosion Man, Boulder Dash-XL & Warhammer 40, 000: Kill Team are all available on the Xbox Live Marketplace. Follow the links below if you want to download them.

Ms Splosion Man - 800MSP - marketplace.xbox.com/Product/M... ... ajornelson

Boulder Dash-XL - 800MSP - marketplace.xbox.com/Product/B... ... ajornelson

[b]Warhammer 40, 000] - 800MSP - marketplace.xbox.com/Product/W... ... ajornelson
MuddPunk
I'd been saving 800 points for 2 weeks now waiting for Ms. Splosion Man. I played the first one in co op with my girlfriend and we both really enjoyed it. There were a few arguments on whos fault was whos etc.. but we found it hilarious.. think ill wear pads on my arms tho.. for the simple reason.. I dont want a dead arm :D
[quote=MuddPunk]think ill wear pads on my arms tho.. for the simple reason.. I dont want a dead arm ]

I shall take your advice pal... I too play with my girlfriend on this... it's just a shame I can't afford this at the moment until Friday (PayDay)... just payed out for my holiday to Germany so the only money I have is in my pocket not my bank lol - and towns shut for a points card.
killteam = no online coop

what a dissapointment/shame/pity.

Plus it's a regular twin stick shooter with warhammer 40k characters rammed in. A shooter with a bit of warhammer in it, not a Warhammer shooter if that made any sense.
MuddPunk
Amen!! Splosion man Jr is an AMAZING idea for a follow on!! Maybe we should head over to some forums and go suggest it ;)

But yeah its weird how we all play it with our partners ha ha..

TWISTED PIXEL = Winning!! :)
nyall97
I guess I'll be the odd one out and play it by myself haha, no girlfriend for me :P
GrumpyOlGamer
Well, at least there's the multiplayer mode for when you get a partner then?... (Or you could throw caution to the wind and try 2 Girls 1 Pad mode!!! :P But, well - once you've seen it... there's no going back.
Fully enjoy the ride while it's possible Mr. Grumpy... next one will be GUNSTRINGER.

You know... twisted pixel + retail + kinect = X

And X for me is to end up being the 1st twisped pixel game I won't be owning anytime soon.

Besides, anybody comenting on boulder dash xl ? I might not be unlocking it cause I've played in enough in the past but would recommend at least to try it to anyone that wasn't there in the 8-bit era.

Xbox Resource Members ×
Members get exclusive access to lots of cool features on the site, so why not join us?

Already Have An Account?