As Xbox Resource has been steadily growing, we have been finding ways to bring new features to the site and the community. In 2011, you have seen numerous new features for the site, along with more exciting giveaways (with more to come). Another idea I, and some of the members, have been picturing is a community game night each week. This would be a get together one time each week to sit down and enjoy playing a multiplayer game, while getting to know the people around Xbox Resource.

This game night does not have any requirements, it's just there for us to get to know you all and have some fun with our fantastic readers and members. The only problem facing the idea is that a lot of you are from the UK, while a lot are here in the US. I was thinking that most game nights would be great to do around 8 PM EST, but you UK folks need to insight me on a better time if there is one.

You, the readers, can help out this idea by commenting below with ideas on how to do this, along with if you are interested. There is no set date on when we will start, or if it will happen, as it all depends on how many people are interested!

Comments
nyall97
Im interested, Im guessing we would do it on a friday or saturday, if so im availiable any time until 10GMT:)
Im up for this... I could set a page up especially if you like detailing when and what we will be playing... I had planned to make something like this for a while but with more features for people but for now it can just be an information page.
Guest 9 years ago
I'll have an opinion as soon as I can get my 360 back. But I'll throw in my two pennies for kicks...

Weekend is probably the best way to go, as nyall97 stated. I guess naturally we'll rotate games and (unfortunately) have a limit on players, so have an RSVP list for the first come first serve. If someone can't make it, they can simply remove their name from the list for an open slot.
SMAR7i3
I'm up for it :D
It'd make a change to play with people who who I don't know. :)
Well I'm actually from Spain. This means I should be labeled under the UK schedule except for my spoken english that sure sounds like Borat's as I don't have many chances to practice it dayly LOL.

I'd be a pleasure to pay w/ people arround here. This could be a great opportunity to play games other than HALO, COD and FIFA. You know, there are awesome multiplayer games out there but it's almost implosible to find a match since everyone have been playing the same damn franchises for over a decade now.

I won't even mind buying stuff specially for this.

The info page x2i suggested could be nice. Being it accesible from the homepage and stating wich day of the week/ game people would like to be playing.

I'll be looking forward this :)
Just to clear things up guys, 8pm EST translates to around 2am GMT, meaning that unless it was a few hours earlier it would alienate most of the european countries.

I would be ok to join these however so dont class this as a rant im just stating that the times would have to be earlie to accomodate everybody who enjoys xbox resource
liquidblue4
sounds awesome.
if only i had xbox live now :(
[quote=liquidblue4]sounds awesome.
if only i had xbox live now ]

How come you don't have it?

Also... I can only do that late at night on a weekend (with the miss' permission of course ;) )

[b]UPDATE]