Ubisoft have confirmed today that more DLC is coming to [i]Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.]/i] It will be single-player and Multiplayer, and will cost 800MSP
It will include, 10 new achievements and is called 'The Da Vinci DIsappearance', it takes place after the fall of the Borgias in Rome. Da Vinci has been taken by an underground cult known as the Hermeticists and it is up to Ezio to find stolen paintings which leads him to Leo. Ezio will un-cover two new locations and players will be treated to two new gameplay features, which currently havn't been detailed.

However, the multiplayer side the DLC will include 1 new map, four characters and two game modes.

Here is a list of new characters joining multiplayer:
- The Dama Rossa
- The Knight
- The Marquis
- The Pariah

Now the two new game modes:
Escore - Two teams with 4 people will compete to protect their VIP or assassinate the opposit teams VIP.
Assassinate - Six-Eight players compete in a deathmatch style game over one, ten-minutes round.

Comments
that's it buddy nicely done :) thanks for submitting
SteinlageT
Nicely done sir. Thanks for coming to me for help on Twitter about the tags. A great newshound will always ask questions if they need it. We are all here to help yah bud!
blackcat13
Very nice job on the article, I can't wait for this content even though I don't care much for MP though, I love the story.
SteinlageT
Sad thing is, I got this game for Christmas and haven't even unpacked it!!!! New Vegas and Black Ops have kept me VERY busy. Along with some Vietnam for BFBC2!
Tate I haven't unpacked even AC2 complete ed. yet lol!

BTW nice submission! I was about to point you wrongly wrote The Dama Grossa (that meaning Fat Lady instead of red lady) but soon I noticed it was just my sick mind that crossed words again :D

To anyone whom may concern; Serious Sam TFE and TSE are getting a boxed edition, as well as dreamcast XBLA titles (crazy taxy, space channe 5 part 2, sonic adventures, etc.) you can use amazon or uk based sellers' sites like play or zavvi as source.

Cheers!