All you need to do is click the 'Chat' button at the top of the forum, on the left hand panel on the homepage.
* The Chat Box is now standalone, meaning that it can be run from outside of the homepage unlike before, it can be run inside a seperate tab or even a popup window.
* It now fully supports AJAX to eliminate the need to refresh the page. Instead the page will only refresh the parts it needs to every so often automatically meaning that it really does feel like a live chat box.
* It uses HTML tags for formatting instead this time around instead of BBCode. You are permitted to use and tags as you so wish to make your posts look a bit prettier.
* You are allowed to pick a background colour for all of your posts, you can choose from either Blue, Green, Yellow, Red or Pink (Guests will appear as Silver). To choose what colour your posts appear as, simply look at the top of the forum page for the User CP button and edit your profile where there will a drop down box for you to change the colour.
*Moderators can warn posters and delete messages as they see fit.
*Moderators can now enable/disable guest posting at any time.
#666;" noshade="noshade" size="1">
There are still a few minor adjustments to be made but these will be added very shortly. These are:
* Post date and time
* Options for PM'ing users
* Fix the Internet Explorer Refreshing Delay