Hey Xbox 360 Gamers! Styx2007 here, and I'm on a mission.
Next month, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 will be released by LucasArts. The original Force Unleashed game, released in 2008, is one of my all-time favorite video games and certainly a worthy entry in the Star Wars Universe. At this time, I have 905 GS
out of a possible 1345 GS
. I am hereby making it my mission to mop up the remaining 440 GS
points by October 26th, the sequel's release date.
Here are the achievements I am missing:
- Complete game on Sith Lord difficulty - 100GS
- Complete game on Sith Master difficulty - 100GS
- Defeat 100 enemies with Lightning shield - 5GS
- Defeat 100 enemies with a grapple move - 15GS
- Defeat 100 enemies with Aerial combos - 20GS
Force Push Mastery
- Defeat 500 enemies with Force Push - 20GS
Force Lightning Mastery
- Defeat 500 enemies with Force Lightning - 20GS
Force Repulse Mastery
- Defeat 500 enemies with Force Repulse - 20GS
Saber Throw Mastery
- Defeat 500 enemies with Saber Throws - 20GS
Lightning Shield Mastery
- Defeat 500 enemies with Lightning Shield - 20GS
- Complete Jedi Temple on Sith Lord difficulty - 30GS
- Complete Jedi Temple on Sith Master difficulty - 40GS
Get A Grip
- Defeat the Trials without the sphere turning red - 30GS
My first step is playing through the top difficulty - Sith Master. Finishing the game on Sith Master will unlock both the Sith Master achievement and the Sith Lord achievement, granting 200GS
. During the playthrough, I will most likey concentrate on one particular Force Power, most likely Force Lightning to hopefully knock out the Force Lightning Mastery achievement for another 20GS
. After that, who knows?
If you are in the mood to learn more or want to follow my quest, follow me on Twitter @styx2007
or search #raceto1345
and of course check back here at Xbox Resource
and I'll keep you up-to-date on what's going on. Heck, you can even party chat with me on Xbox Live while I'm playing (gamertag - styx2007
Thanks gamers, and may the Force be with you.