Looks like Activision isn't the only company that can enjoy absurd exclusive preorder bonuses. It would appear that Fallout: New Vegas is following in the footsteps of Transformers: War for Cybertron, offering as it does not one, not two, not three, but four pre-order bonuses, all available exclusively through different retailers.

The following are the offers from all the different retailers trying to get you to preorder Fallout: New Vegas. Again, to gain these in-game items, all you have to do is preorder from one of these sites that has the most appealing bonuses in your mind.

The Classic Pack, available when you pre-order through GameStop, contains:

· Armored Vault 13 Suit - Extensively patched up and dotted with piecemeal armor, this outfit is an homage to the classic ending of the original Fallout.

· Vault 13 Canteen - This handy device is useful for staving off dehydration and providing a small amount of healing in the Mojave Wasteland.

· Weathered 10mm Pistol - A well-worn 10mm pistol that packs an extra punch despite its modest size.

· 5 Stimpaks - Food and water are good for long-term healing, but when the fighting is fierce, Stimpaks help keep Wastelanders upright.

The Tribal Pack, available when you pre-order through Amazon, contains:

· Tribal Raiding Armor - Pieced together from scraps of armor, this outfit provides protection without impacting mobility.

· Broad Machete - This heavy-bladed melee weapon does high damage against limbs and can quickly deal out a flurry of attacks.

· 5 Bleak Venom doses - Useful on any Melee Weapon, Bleak Venom makes short of work of most living targets.

· 10 Throwing Spears - If you would like to silently pin an enemy's head to a wall, Throwing Spears are the way to do it.

The Caravan Pack, available when you pre-order through Steam and Walmart, contains:

· Lightweight Leather Armor - This hand-modified suit of leather armor reduces its overall weight without impacting its ability to protect.

· Sturdy Caravan Shotgun - Despite its rough appearance, this Caravan Shotgun will reliably fire 20 gauge shells until the Brahmin come home.

· 4 Repair Kits - Useful for repairing any outfit or weapon, Repair Kits are a valuable tool for any caravaner.

· Binoculars – The Mojave Wasteland is a dangerous place, but with these trusty Binoculars you’ll be able to spot trouble coming.

The Mercenary Pack, available when you pre-order through Best Buy, contains:

· Lightweight Metal Armor - Modified for long-range travel, this Metal Armor sacrifices some protection for mobility and overall weight.

· Mercenary’s Grenade Rifle - Though similar to other 40mm Grenade Rifles in the Mojave Wasteland, this model has a faster reload cycle.

· 3 Super Stimpaks - When you absolutely, positively, need to keep your blood inside your body, Super Stimpaks fix you up in no time.

· 3 Doctors Bags - Mercenaries and broken limbs go together like Iguana-on-a-Stick and Nuka Cola. Thankfully, these Doctors Bags take a bit of sting out of the inevitable crushed skull.

Some interesting stuff these retailers are offering for all your preorder hounds. Head over to these retailer's sites to preorder and gain all this in-game content. New Vegas is due for a 2010 release, and check out E3 for more Fallout: New Vegas information. Game on :)!

Comments
darkxsniperx9
Can I ask why you decided to add penis as a tag? lol
0pticalstatic
darkxsniperx9 Said
Can I ask why you decided to add penis as a tag? lol

I can see where thats relevent... I mean, WHAT!? lol

I love pre-order bonuses! About 99% of the time I go with Game Stop. Once though I ordered the Ghoastbusters Amazon Limited Edition with the Slimer Bust and the Ecto-1 keychain etc.
But rarly do any other retailers really have something better then Game Stop.

With these pre-order incentives its pretty clear to see that its all about the same, just small variations. So wherever you go to pre-order you are getting about the same thing, though that isn't necessarily a bad thing.
SteinlageT
darkxsniperx9 Said
Can I ask why you decided to add penis as a tag? lol

I have no idea what you are talking about. Unless someone edited my stuff?!

**EDIT** someone must of edited my tags, but I have changed them back :)
This is bullsh*t ! I meant it. It's OK to have preorder bonuses, so you get extra if you preordered instead of waiting for price drop but:

1.- Preorder stuff usually suck (see AvP i.e.) Why not being it extra multiplayer maps or such ? See how a brand new game like transformers wich is announced as a great multiplayer will be released with ONLY 6 MAPS, noticed that ? I don't want extra character that might not use ever, I want more maps, and not the ones we have to pay for every 2 months.

2.- Why is each retailer offering different stuff ? We are already paying a good amount of money for games and yet can't get the whole thing. This can't be any good in any sense. The same happened in the 90s with comicbook covers and everyone knows now it was sick.

So If I wanted to own the lot, I don't only need to preorder it but to buy the game 5 times ? Then downloadable extra content will be released, so add more money to that... sorry guys but this deseveres a real LMAO.

This kind of game has proven good for GOTY editions not 1st day purchase.
Darkwings18
I would imagine you can get most of them(or close varients) in game anyway, and just have them when you begin the game. I only think this because some of the items(stimpaks/doctors bags) will be in the game regardless of if you pre-order or not. I won't be pre-ordering as I rarely do, however I am looking forward to playing this game :D
0pticalstatic
The bad thing I always find with preorder Armour and Weapons is that an hour or so into the game you find something much better. Z4M0 I wouldn't worry to much. I love having all the content I can get for a game and preordering stuff too, but with this I really dont think you will miss out at all if you preorder just one or NONE.