May 19th is upon us meaning it is the last day you can play the Halo Reach Beta before it ends. No specific time has been set for when it will be pulled but get your games in now whilst you can.

After, why not let us see some screenshots of your experiences in Halo Reach or tell us about them, let us know what you thought about it in general too as we would love to hear from you.

UPDATE - The Beta will now end on the 20th May as they have extended it - so get playing!

Comments
Guest 9 years ago

On a better note, Reach is fantastic. From the reveal trailer of the beta, I didn't think it would be chaotic as it was being shown. Not at all. Its plenty fun and with some much going on. I didn't think how Bungie was going to move on from Halo 3 to Reach, but by the looks of things they're doing just fine. All of the new playlists are just insane, and I don't think I was ever so excited to assassinate someone. This a buyer for sure.
0pticalstatic
I didn't really play to much of the Beta. I myself have never really been a huge Halo mutiplayer fan, even just a huge Halo fan. I did however just recently finish ODST finally and really enjoyed it, making me pretty excited for the SP of Halo: Reach!
0pticalstatic
Kamikazi Hero Said

Guest 9 years ago
0pticalstatic Said
[quote=Kamikazi Hero]It's a pretty damn shame I won't be able to play on the last day. Sigh. Oh well.

I too really liked the new playlists, I think its, Headhunter(?)... That was one of my fav.s[/quote]
My favorite has to be Invasion slayer. Its like different types of games rolled into one huge battlefield.
They have extended the Beta til the 20th - so get playing people!
damn, i was sure it was on last sunday so i stopped playing 3 days ago! lmao and then :_(
Guest 9 years ago
x2i Said
They have extended the Beta til the 20th - so get playing people!

Really? OMG we should play tomorrow.