It looks like those of you who play the upcoming Halo Reach beta will get yourself an avatar award.
100,100
A new award has been added to the Halo Waypoint list, the new award reads...

Earned by participating in the Halo: Reach Multiplayer Beta.

The award will be a green t-shirt that says that you are a Halo Reach Beta tester.

Comments
mattyb89
[imgsize=100, 100]http]
A new award has been added to the Halo Waypoint list, the new award reads...

[standout]Earned by participating in the Halo]
dav3duncan
I've definitely seen a picture of some kind lurking around. I'll happily be picking one up
0pticalstatic
Cant wait to get this... I still need to finish ODST, and get the Halo Armor from Waypoint!
WAFL Neo
I third that :D
We do have a picture to show, it's in the Halo Waypoint section in the Avatar Award area - and I am currently looking into whether or not this hoodie is the actual award that we can get because the name of the award clearly states its a shirt and not a hoodie... leading me to believe it is different from the one we will be able to earn. We'll see though
WAFL Neo
How has this worked then because the awards from the Waypoint are earned by achievements...Is it possible the beta has a achievement or is this another method?
Halo Waypoint doesn't look at your achievements on your profile but rather the achievements you have earned stored on their servers. Meaning they will record the fact you have participated in the beta on their servers and then award you with the shirt when you login to waypoint.
LAClennell